Saturday, March 24, 2018

Wet Bar Cabinets and Sink


This project has come a long way from what it used to look like when I first opened up the walls and roughed the plumbing in :)

http://pricecreek.blogspot.com/2018/01/sink-and-counter-in-bonus-room.html

I have the cabinets and sink installed and working, as well as the built in mini-fridge.  The drawer to the right of the sink is a garbage can, and right next to that is open shelves that can be adjusted.


Next up, some touch up on the baseboard trim, and repaint the walls.  I'm also going to install 2 outlets above the backsplash since I made sure to run electrical lines and I still have access to the knee wall behind the cabinets through an access door behind the fridge that can be easily pulled out.

For shits and grins, here is what it looks like under the sink.






No comments:

Post a Comment